Applications now closed.
The 2018 Australian and New Zealand Communications Theory Best Thesis Prize is open to research students. Shortlisted applicants will be required to present a 5-10 minute thesis pitch in front of a judging panel at AusCTW 2018.
The Australian and New Zealand Communications Theory Best Thesis Prize is open to research students (MPhil and PhD) from an Australian or New Zealand Higher Education Institution who was awarded the degree between 16 December 2015 and 15 December 2017 (both dates inclusive).
Eligible students are invited to submit the following by 22 December 2017:
- Their thesis (a PDF copy or the URL to the thesis in the institution thesis repository)
- A 1-page description of the main contributions
- List of all first-author publications due to the contributions in the thesis (also indicating which chapter each publication is associated with)
- Examiners’ reports (if available)
- Official dated degree award letter from the institution
Finalists will present a 5-10 minute summary of their thesis at AusCTW 2018 in Newcastle. The winner will be chosen by a judging panel composed of members of the AusCTW steering committee and will be announced at the AusCTW conference dinner.
Please download and complete the application form, forward it along with all attachments directly to firstname.lastname@example.org via email with the subject “AusCTW 2018 Best Thesis Prize Application” before the deadline (22 December 2017). For any inquiries, please contact Min Li (email@example.com).